Did the eForms finally crash for good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been trying daily to file Form 4's with no success. Today I get this message:

Does this mean they are down indefinite? I would really hate to send these in through the mail if the eform system will be up soon.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They changed the wording. . .when they first put that page up (rather than the "normal" out-of-service) page, it said this:

"The eForms software is not performing to our expectations. As a result, we are taking the eForms system down until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience as we work with our industry partners to deliver a quality product. Any eForm submitted will continue to be processed. The finalized forms will be sent to the user via email."

That sure makes it sounds like it is dead for awhile. There was talk that the ATF had secured funding for version 2 of eForms. Maybe that version will actually function.

I had a guy finish up his trust papers Wednesday evening. . .and I was unable to get his Form 4 submitted in any of the 45 second windows where the site worked. He's. . .perturbed. . .about this, to say the least.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is really sucks for NFA business. Another example of poor government agency failure.

Just have to wonder if they can get a refund on the shoddy work they had done. . . at least then they could have more funds for the right people to do the work and not pass the loss on to the everyone else.

castleeleven

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just have to wonder if they can get a refund on the shoddy work they had done. . . at least then they could have more funds for the right people to do the work and not pass the loss on to the everyone else.
They should fire them all and investigate if corruption involved. You know, Democorrupt Party.

Latest posts

Top Bottom