Diller Boppin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were putting some guttering on a farm house near Ark City yesterday, saw a dillo out in the field about 40 yards from the house,
& since neither my dad or I had permission to shoot it, (which he really wanted to) I bet him $5 that I could sneak up behind it & kick it. (Cause I have done that before, I knew it could be done)
He didn't think I could, so I set off & got to within 3 ft of it before it even noticed I was there, & once it put its head back down to the dirt I gave it a swift kick,
It jumped & ran about 10 ft, started rooting the ground again, so I went & kicked it again.
(They weren't real hard kicks, just pushy enough to get it out of the homeowners yard for the time we were there)
Armadillos aren't the brightest creatures God put on this earth.

Last edited:

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one in my yard last summer. Let my dogs out late one night and heard them barking so I came out to investigate. It was a dillo roaming around. I guess it got in under an opening in my fence and couldn’t get out. I went out and ushered him out and I haven’t seen one since. Surprised that I haven’t seen more critters here. I have woods to the side and back of me.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are starting to show up. I eased ones suffering this morning with the 22-250 at no more than 30yds through a barb wire fence. Z-max bullet made him very dead.

I had to quit using the .22-250 around the house. The carnage was great but the house dogs rolled in it which really made the wife mad and I was convinced to stop that.
The transformation came when I was required to give them a bath before coming back into the house.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We got 20 in a few hours time. Y'all ever killed one hard enough it had an abortion????......I now have. Sucker squirted right out as diller was bouncing back toward its hole.
IMG_4123.JPG
IMG_4124.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom