District Attorney or Defense

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i'm going to have to go with the defense since i still believe that you are innocent til proven guilty and also i know how our DA thinks, Everyone is guilty til proven innocent and all should hang no matter what you did just to get a feather in his tail so he can strut around.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't side with either. They are crooks. I sometimes don't know how someone could be a defense attorney or a DA? Money I guess. I know I could never represent someone I knew was probably guilty. I don't care how much money I made. Picture representing Charles Manson.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on what I know about what is going on ... I don't just automatically say "HEY!! He's the DA (or he's the defense attorney) so he must be right ..."

Exactly. Have to weigh what we know. Jumping to conclusions is never good.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't side with either. They are crooks. I sometimes don't know how someone could be a defense attorney or a DA? Money I guess. I know I could never represent someone I knew was probably guilty. I don't care how much money I made. Picture representing Charles Manson.

Unless you take a government contract or work as a public defender, you aren't going to be forced to represent anyone. Don't like the client? Don't take him. There are plenty of ways someone can run afoul of the state that I'd have no problem defending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom