Do we have an Employment thread yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind some type of interesting work for an old crippled guy. I’m doing financial coaching for free thru my church but tend to get bored easily, especially when the weather turns cold and grandkids aren’t playing softball/baseball. I’m getting tired of rice and beans and would like to add some hot dogs to the mix. I just have 1 retirement check. I knew I should have claimed carpal tunnel or some other traumatic injury from watching inmates when I was in the USMC so I could have a disability check too. I should have been an operator I guess. I know how to boss people around and lie to people about where their mail is if anyone needs these skills.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Crane operations should be booming, we haven't had any hint of air movement in 45 days.

Good thing those wind generators aren't needed for peak usage.

Goodyear is hiring, all positions. Maintenance is in High demand.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sorry no i don't know any particulars. all i know is there is a leasing wave going on right now.
I found out the tower manufacture in Crescent. Sounds like it’s going to be 100 plus Vestas towers. To bad they are not GE towers. Guthrie is going to be full of construction workers and tower parts.

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Always hiring gualifed security officers, in and around OKC. CLEET ( the regulating authority) allows for 45 days work, unlicensed. Then 180 days under a temporary conditional. The conditional license is to allow you to work while taking your schooling and passing the state exam. For this you apply, pass all background checks ( local PD, county sheriff and OSBI), submit a passport like photo, and pay your fees for each. Once you complete school and pass the state test, you pay the rest of the licensing fee and receive a 3 year license.
You can work as an employee for some companies or a independent contractor for an agency, which requires a bond. Minimum bond is $100 a year.
My agency starts an unarmed officer off at $15 per hour, $18 for armed, and a individual bond is required.
Anyone interested in getting into the field or more info please PM me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom