Do we have an Employment thread yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nah, still plenty of trolling motors left at the wrong houses I hear. It’s about time for another rant from our resident delivery experts. Might want to order now for delivery by Christmas.

Yeah...you're quite the ringing endorsement for some of the talent (or former talent) at the Post Office. It's no wonder people complain about them.

You could always teach people who have cowardly tendencies when communicating how to be passive/aggressive.

okcowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ozark Steel in Tulsa is looking for experienced press brake operators for 2nd shift 3:30pm till 1:30am.
+ we don't do lay-offs
+ company paid health/dental
+ profit sharing 401K
- climate controlled shop means the climate outside controls it
- dirty environment

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind some type of interesting work for an old crippled guy. I’m doing financial coaching for free thru my church but tend to get bored easily, especially when the weather turns cold and grandkids aren’t playing softball/baseball. I’m getting tired of rice and beans and would like to add some hot dogs to the mix. I just have 1 retirement check. I knew I should have claimed carpal tunnel or some other traumatic injury from watching inmates when I was in the USMC so I could have a disability check too. I should have been an operator I guess. I know how to boss people around and lie to people about where their mail is if anyone needs these skills.
You are way overqualified for US President then.

ark-and-spark

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind some type of interesting work for an old crippled guy. I’m doing financial coaching for free thru my church but tend to get bored easily, especially when the weather turns cold and grandkids aren’t playing softball/baseball. I’m getting tired of rice and beans and would like to add some hot dogs to the mix. I just have 1 retirement check. I knew I should have claimed carpal tunnel or some other traumatic injury from watching inmates when I was in the USMC so I could have a disability check too. I should have been an operator I guess. I know how to boss people around and lie to people about where their mail is if anyone needs these skills.
If you live close to OKC, check out my post. I to am a old Vet, who struggles with the once sufficient retirement but long since insufficient. Most jobs I have done is basically sitting in my truck, watching a building and deturing unauthorized entry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom