Do we have an Employment thread yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieMoe

WHEELMAN
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m always looking. Just dont know to many wind people on here.
My brother an I are inheriting 1600 MoL acres and have discussed putting some windmills on some of it. Are you looking for anything that doesnt include climbing a mile up and or heavy labor?

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
im more looking for companies that put them up. im getting laid off come December 1. just looking to see what else is in the Oklahoma area. I’m tired of traveling all over the U.S. building these things.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
im more looking for companies that put them up. im getting laid off come December 1. just looking to see what else is in the Oklahoma area. I’m tired of traveling all over the U.S. building these things.
That is quite the conundrum you have. I knew a crane operator that built those things. He got paid beu coup bucks when working or not. He said think about it. We are out there building wind machines in areas selected by the winds. I cannot operate a crane in the wind and it's always windy.
We have to be there ready and able if and when the wind dies down to bust butt and get the crane parts done when there is little to no wind.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why do companies lay off around Christmas? That appears to be a trend and is the very worst time to tell a family that there won’t be presents this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom