Do you believe in ghosts?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okmic1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had a few strange things happen, nothing worth talking about. One of my closest friends was married to a girl from Loiusiana that swears she had an old black slave lady appear to her as a child from time to time. Her mother had the same experiences as a child also. I was down there visiting one summer and one of the cousins kids came in and asked "Who's the old black lady that lives in the closet?" Those who had childhood experiences with this black lady asked the kid a number of questions and it turns out that this kid was seeing the exact same old black slave lady as the two others had when they were younger. That creeped me out a bit.

That's very close to what happened in the house in California. I saw a tall black figure standing next to the bed when I spent the night at my in-laws house. When I sat up it "slid" backwards down past the end of the bed and through the closet door. I thought I must have been seeing things so I never mentioned it to anybody. About 10 years later something happened in our house that made me ask my wife if she'd ever seen anything similar. She said "There was the black lady that used to visit me when I was a little girl." She said it visited a few dozen times while she was growing up. I asked her what it would do. She said that most of the time it would sit on the edge of her bed, but one night it reached out and stroked her hair. My wife said she started screaming when that happened and her mother rushed down to her bedroom. The lady was gone after that. A couple years later I seperately asked her two brothers if they ever saw anything unusual in the house and they both described the tall, black lady walking around in their rooms at night. One of them mentioned that it would walk out of his closet and then go back into the closet. None of them had ever told anybody else what they'd seen until years later when I asked about it. We all had the same reasoning, it sounded crazy.

There's actually a scientific explanation for seeing tall black figures standing next to beds at night, but honestly, I think a lot of science is just bs to make us feel better about the stuff we don't understand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom