Do you have little signs all over your house?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbaturbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been looking at houses recently and noticed that many of them have little signs in pretty much every room. Probably from Hobby Lobby. Kitchen might say "EAT", bath might say "BRUSH YOUR TEETH" and "WASH YOUR HANDS" or "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" above sink, den might say "GATHER". When did this start? (If you have these in your house, then I think they're great.:blush:)

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been looking at houses recently and noticed that many of them have little signs in pretty much every room. Probably from Hobby Lobby. Kitchen might say "EAT", bath might say "BRUSH YOUR TEETH" and "WASH YOUR HANDS" or "YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL" above sink, den might say "GATHER". When did this start? (If you have these in your house, then I think they're great.:blush:)
We have one one inside our front door, it says, GET OUT! :)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I bet the female of the home is a pasty, fat, needy broad that goes to church, yet thinks it's a shame Hillary never made the cut. What kind of sappy nonsense is that, anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom