Does "30-round clip" really mean ALL firearms with a detatchable magazine?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flybeech

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'll bet that anything that goes bang with a squeeze of the trigger, without sliding a bolt, moving a lever, or stuffing a muzzle is semi-automatic as far as the occupied Federal government is concerned. Slaves are not to be armed.

At least a revolver doesn't have the ability to attach a high ammo clip, but I think it is possible to install the shoulder thing that goes up, the thing that flips forward and the barrel shroud, so the revolver could certainly be considered evil. Who knows, they might consider a speed-loader a high ammo clip. I've got a good, ol' Ruger Single Six, with interchangeable 22LR and a 22WMR cylinders, so it could certainly be considered to have a high ammo clip. Please forgive my terminology, I get my high ammo clips mixed up with my high magazine clips.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe the phrase "high capacity" and "30 round" magazines in the question of "Why does anyone need a ....." comes about so that the one asking it can hide their true wish to outlaw them all. By asking in such a way as to make the large magazine the culprit, they make the average citizen to believe that they are still believers in the 2nd Amendment. After all, they aren't saying the weapon is bad, just the things that make the weapon look scary.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aaahhh! I'm looking in my crystal ball, and I see an increase in Marlin Model 60 sales.
You can put a pistol grip, barrel thingamajig and flip-flop stock with no worries because no detachable mag.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many Proposals

Other proposals also may draw more support. Manchin told a West Virginia radio interviewer Jan. 24 that he was working with senators of both parties to require most gun purchasers, including those at gun shows, to undergo checks.

From the newsmax article, the bold is mine.
Im sick of them acting like gun shows are some kind of back alley black market. Anybody have an idea what percentage of tables with firearms at most gun shows are not licensed dealers? I dont go to shows much anymore but seems to me the majority are ffl's

Latest posts

Top Bottom