Does anyboy still use Myspace.com?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't. But, I went there and searched my name and it pulled up some guy with the same name and a picture of a beat up old trailer house. You don't hear much about it anymore, not like you do Fakebook anyway. Anyway, I don't even know what made me think about it. I am not a Fakebooker either by the way. It's all I can do to keep up with OSA!

Has Myspace gone the say of the Dodo bird and the Sony Betamax?

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has and a long time ago. I had a myspace account for about 2 months until I found out about FB. Switched over due to its simple design. Myspace looks like it was made (at the time) for 10-18 age bracket.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never did with MySpace, Farcebook, Twittle-dee-dum, or any of the others over time. RV and firearms forums, oh, and my Smugmug site, are the sum total of my online activities. I did have a blog once, but it has been years since I posted anything to it.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rather enjoy FB. That said, I have like a dozen friends (nearly all from a car club I'm in), my profile is fake and locked down tight as I can get it and I use it for learning. I'm in a bunch of closed special interest groups -- houseplants, quail, 4 season gardening, quilting and fermentation -- oh and urban homesteading (which is basically new wave preppers). I read a WHOLE lot more than I contribute because I'm perfectly happy in my own little echo chamber. The "art of the scroll" is very handy. There is not another place on earth where you can learn from people all over the world, all from the comfort of your easy chair.

Absster

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had forgotten about MySpace. Definitely don’t think it’s the thing anymore. Back when it was, FB was only accessible to college students. Times have certainly changed there!

I rather enjoy FB. That said, I have like a dozen friends (nearly all from a car club I'm in), my profile is fake and locked down tight as I can get it and I use it for learning.

My husband and I have been looking into different local car clubs. We use to be a part of a large one over 10 years ago but it fell apart somewhere along the way. We moved out of state and had kids. Cars weren’t at the top of the list. Then my husband bought a 67 Camaro 2 years ago and then just traded in his daily driver for a newer Camaro.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never had any social media accounts except for Linkedin which has helped me in the business world. My wife only has instagram and snapchat to keep track of the kids. She doesn't have facebook as the kids tell her thats for old people so they dont use it.

snafu21

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Myspace was better in that they didn't ban you at the drop of a hat. Facebook will boot you for wrongthink or being offensive.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never had myspace I did have a Facebook to talk with my daughter to make sure she was OK.
I do have this forum and a couple others I visit to share and learn from. Speedtalk is excellent car forum as is Team Chevelle and Yellow Bullet forum. But they are not as good as they were many years ago.
I do not belong to any clubs though..

Latest posts

Top Bottom