Does Anyone Ever Visit the JPFO Website?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bill Mac

If anyone is most motivated to protect their rights, it is the Jewish citizen. Who can blame them? At the hands of tyranny, they were disarmed and routinely annihilated.
I go to their web site occasionally just to read their latest news. The Jews For the Preservation of Firearms Ownership considers the NRA to be traitors to our gun rights in many regards. If I had had to put up with the Jewish history, I would probably feel the same.
I found this on their web site today.
http://jpfo.org/filegen-n-z/nraletter.htm
http://jpfo.org/articles-assd02/gca68-nra5.htm

A quote from the author of the cited article...
"It is because of this that I do not belong to, nor support the NRA in any way. Supporting the NRA is supporting (a form of) gun control and I am opposed to ALL forms of gun control... unless you define "gun control" as being capable of putting a .30 round through an enemy of the Constitution’s left eye at 300 yards".

They stated that they are not a political organization so I found no denigration of BHO in what I read. I expected there to be much to read there based on what I know of their opposition to gun control.
BTW, the JPFO sees exactly eye to eye with Ted Nugent.

http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-nuge-vs-schultz.htm

Suppose we could convince him to be that late entry dark horse into the election for a real choice this time around? After seeing this, maybe we just need some horsepower?
http://www.tednugent.com/Store/Product.aspx?id=CA000191&category=EverythingElse

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If anyone is most motivated to protect their rights, it should be the Jewish citizen. Who can blame them? At the hands of tyranny, they were disarmed and routinely annihilated.

Fixed it for you. Unfortunately many Jews are anti-gun.

Agree that JFPO is a very worthwhile website to visit.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are many Catholics, Protestants, and others.....

True, but you would think those stories about the Jewish resistance in the Warsaw ghetto would resonate so strongly that gun rights would have become a major part of their culture.

Some relevant comments off the JFPO website:
...Promote self-reliance instead of perennial victimhood. Support the right of all Americans to make our own decisions, including the decision to buy, own, and use firearms responsibly.

"Choose life," as our traditions bid us, by living peacefully but developing the skill to protect your family, friends, neighbors, and nation from those who choose death and destruction. You can’t choose life by throwing Holocaust literature at those who wish you evil.

When you cry, "Never again!" tell me how you’ll enforce that cry. Because make no mistake, there are people who will be happy to push us all into gas chambers again. And if we don’t stop them, then our disarmed and demoralized neighbors certainly won’t -- especially not if they perceive that we were instrumental in disarming them and destroying their liberties.

I challenge you, Jewish leaders, to do what’s best for all America. Warmly embrace all of the Bill of Rights for all citizens, In the long run, that’s what’s best for Jews and Judaism -- and for the world.
http://jpfo.org/alerts/alert20010903.htm

Last edited:

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I visited the site for the first time today, and I'm tentatively interested in dropping the NRA in favor of JPFO. They're much better looking as a pure 2nd Amendment force, but there's no telling if they could get the amount of support needed to replicate the host of excellent programs the NRA has or if they would do such a thing at all. But, they seem totally honest, which is something NRA lacks.

B

Bill Mac

I visited the site for the first time today, and I'm tentatively interested in dropping the NRA in favor of JPFO. They're much better looking as a pure 2nd Amendment force, but there's no telling if they could get the amount of support needed to replicate the host of excellent programs the NRA has or if they would do such a thing at all. But, they seem totally honest, which is something NRA lacks.
I agree that the JPFO is a better 2A force and I would join you if I thought that they had the clout that the NRA does. As an authorized NGO who attends the UN sessions, I think the NRA has a great benefit there that the JPFO would never be able to crack. Who would allow Jews as an approved NGO to attend the UN sessions when Israel is so hated by the world, especially if their sole purpose was to keep track of injustices by the New World Order? Guns aside, I don't think that would ever happen in anyone's lifetime. I haven't joined their causes yet but not because I don't believe in what they do or what they stand for. The misses thinks I pay too much attention to guns now and if I joined the JPFO solely on their stand for 2A issues, she would think I'd gone whacko and would ask me when I switched religions behind her back! Don't get me wrong, she is a strong supporter of the 2A. She just thinks I go overboard sometimes when I get to watching nothing but shooting shows on the Outdoor Channel at times. Heck, when we watch TopShot together, she often asks me why we don't have one of those guns!

Latest posts

Top Bottom