Does anyone have a female significant other that will not shoot a gun?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is Kelly from Team USSA. I am a female competition shooter. There are a lot of guys that shoot but their women won't. I would like to help them get past their fears and feel comfortable shooting a gun. I would like to see every woman carry a concealed weapon. That is critical. If you think your lady partner would come to a social potluck dinner type event at the United States Shooting Academy, please send me an email and I will send you an informational form. The form will give me the information I need to set up an event. I need to find out who would be interested in coming and what type of event they would attend. Thanks to everyone and God Bless you all.:hyper:
My email is [email protected]

huskres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gf will shoot and has taken her ccl class but hasnt sent in her paperwork yet. Ive been on her about it. I would love it if she got some more training. Heck, I need more as well but thats another story. I know she has told me she would like some classes as well but its a time and money issue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom