Does anyone in OK do 1911 work anymore?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Barry's gone, Mike's gone.....

Need a sight change and an EB grip safety blended to a Baer. Would also like to have an ignition set and trijicon front added to a gun Mike worked on.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a guy who sets up at the local gun shows, seems to know what he doing. If he's there this weekend, I'll get his contact info for you.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to start a this vs. that fight, but that’s what I like about Glocks. No special fitting or gunsmithing required. I can do it all myself. I have a 1911 and anytime I go beyond a simple field strip, I get on the Internet.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not to start a this vs. that fight, but that’s what I like about Glocks. No special fitting or gunsmithing required. I can do it all myself. I have a 1911 and anytime I go beyond a simple field strip, I get on the Internet.

Glocks aren't special in that regard anymore. Most polymer frame guns are this way vs a steel gun lol. However, Glocks are behind the times. Take the P320 series, miles ahead of a Glock. Quite easy to pull the trigger assembly out if you want to switch out a trigger, simple to change out a grip module, you can mod it yourself and if you mess it up or don't like it, you pay $35 for a new one, unlike a Glock. With Glock's garbage stock sights, mushy trigger, and 2x4 ergos, it does seem to support a very strong aftermarket of modifications.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom