Does anyone remember a POTUS that didn't SUCK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It think you got that bass akwards. BHO sucks worse then Jimmy Carter. BHO will go down in history as the worst president our country as ever had. He'll steal that bottom pole spot away from Millard Filmore.

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamasuckers.jpg

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_obamasucks.jpg

You could be right, I'm gonna wait until his term is over.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The economy was best under Clinton

Clinton just happened to occupy the Office during the internet/.com explosion. That had more to do with the economy being good than anything Clinton did. BTW he did leave GWB with a recession but I don't recall GWB whining and blaming his predecessor for 3 years into his Presidency like a certain other POTUS is doing.

Reagan did more for making the country feel good about itself and it's place in the world than any other President in my lifetime and I'm 56. Things were pretty good for me during the Reagan years. Reagan even visited the AT&T plant I worked at while he was President and it was to pat us on the back, not himself.

DFralish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They've all had issues from #1 to the current pinhead! Some have done good things as well as dumb things. Always remember this; if con is the opposite of pro, then congress must the opposite of progress! Congress are the true pinheads and have the real power. Sadly, "we the people" are supposed to be the ones in power according to the US Constitution!

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best Prez? The one before Washington.

I cannot remember one that didn't have some kind of issue. Reagan was probably the one with the least amount of damage since Ike. JFK is a god because he became shot. LBJ and Nixon were Commie lite, Ford and Carter were dipshites, Bush 1 and Clinton were tools of the NWO, Bush 2 had 0 domestic interests, and Tha Big 0 will probably eclipse Ford and Carter.

A list of those who tried to kill the Constitution?

All of the Federalists
Lincoln
Both Roosevelt's: One Progressive, One Communist
Wilson
Hoover

And a cast of thousands in Demon City......

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so if Reagan was so good, does that mean all it takes is raising taxes and drastically increasing the size of government? Establishing the department of education and other bureaucratic agencies?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I graduated in 84, under Reagan. The economy sucked, inflation was high, intrest rates were sky high, he raised taxes,no jobs in oklahoma because the oil boom busted around 81-82. Reagan ran up a huge deficit, that our grandkids would never pay off. I joined army in sept 84. Watched as he let central americans get slaughtered. Reagan sucked.

Got out of army in 87, economy still sucked here in oklahoma. Joined Navy in 87. Bush 1 did a good job with Iraq(imo), raised taxes and broke his pledge.

Economy exploded under clinton, ran a surplus, which meant he paid off the Reagan deficits.

Got out of Navy in 93, made a ton of money with Clinton as prez, but didnt really like him.

Bush 2 bless his heart dealt with 9-11 as best he could but got side tracked with Iraq. He killed the economy, bad. Left the country in a wreck and left incoming prez with a fiscal mess.

I managed to retire very early before the housing crashed.

I voted for Obama. I thought he would get us out of Iraq faster and close gitmo(didnt happen). I think every human being deserves basic very basic healthcare(didnt happen). Although, the economy is getting better, i dont think he deserves all the credit. I think the deficit sucks again but its not all his fault, congress bears most of the blame.

Would i vote for Obama again? Dunno.

Since 1984 i think Bush 1 was the best, followed by clinton, reagan...bush2 and obama are tied for worst unless things really turn around.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That takes a lot of courage to admit on this board (being 100% serious, not a troll). You offer a lot of contrast to some of the other perspectives shared here.

There's pretty much reasons every president sucks. They all do something right too (by skill, luck or lots of help). We just gotta pick our poisons wisely.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That takes a lot of courage to admit on this board (being 100% serious, not a troll). You offer a lot of contrast to some of the other perspectives shared here.

There's pretty much reasons every president sucks. They all do something right too (by skill, luck or lots of help). We just gotta pick our poisons wisely.

thats just how i saw things. May not be 100% correct or historical fact but thats how i saw it. If my opinion is different, im ok with that.

As for trolling or being courageous, we all started with a few posts. Ive got thick skin, i stand by my perception of last 25 yrs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom