Does the 10 Commandments monument at the OK capitol benefit or support Christianity?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most contemporary Christians believe Jesus let us off the hook on a lot of that stuff.
Few, if any, people understand the first four commandments as the ancient Hebrew did.
Are you keeping the Sabath? Read the Mosaic Law.
There's a new covenant when there needs to be, we play fast and loose with the rest.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Aint gettin into nuno that relijus debait. I jus wanna see yall smash the Ten Commandmants, an esplain that it was an anachronism tha hat no place ata public bildin. Maybe hawl the gravel out to the cemetary, where some that bore those that born you can see what you done. See how proud ther grait gran childrin are of themselves. What proud and noble things ther scions gave birth to.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Aint gettin into nuno that relijus debait. I jus wanna see yall smash the Ten Commandmants, an esplain that it was an anachronism tha hat no place ata public bildin. Maybe hawl the gravel out to the cemetary, where some that bore those that born you can see what you done. See how proud ther grait gran childrin are of themselves. What proud and noble things ther scions gave birth to.
Dude, your attempt at cleverness is really starting to hurt my eyes...

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Most contemporary Christians believe Jesus let us off the hook on a lot of that stuff.
Few, if any, people understand the first four commandments as the ancient Hebrew did.
Are you keeping the Sabath? Read the Mosaic Law.
There's a new covenant when there needs to be, we play fast and loose with the rest.
Its called The New Testament, dude. You make it sound like people are just making it up as they go along.

Latest posts

Top Bottom