Does the 10 Commandments monument at the OK capitol benefit or support Christianity?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whell, Mah point is, git out ther an tare it down. All yall never hat no idea wher ya come outa. Folks without shoes prayin fer rain, wood giv ever cent they hat, fer a monument to the Ten Commandments. Speshally to be at a public place, which maybe they got to wonst a month. Hell! Whell, yall dont bleev in Hell neether.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whell, Mah point is, git out ther an tare it down. All yall never hat no idea wher ya come outa. Folks without shoes prayin fer rain, wood giv ever cent they hat, fer a monument to the Ten Commandments. Speshally to be at a public place, which maybe they got to wonst a month. Hell! Whell, yall dont bleev in Hell neether.

A) I wasn't talking to you
b) I'm far to lazy to read your nonsense

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if said yet, tried reading all comments but just skimmed through...

Our founding fathers used christian morals, per say, to found this country because they knew that, "Hey, there's no way we can control a whole country this soon in the game. Why don't we use God as a way to 'control' the population so they refrain from doing bad things."

In my opinion, get rid of the commandments at the state capitol because it is basically saying Oklahoma supports Christianity as the only religion for this state. But then again, it was privately paid for, but that doesn't mean it should be put at our capitol building. This is my 2cents though and I sometimes have no idea what I am talking about.

Fight me IRL!

Latest posts

Top Bottom