DOJ Seeks Prison Time for Woman Who Found Ashley Biden’s Diary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Harris was temporarily staying at the Delray Beach, Fla., residence of Ashley Biden in September 2020 when she stole the diary “containing highly personal entries” as well as tax records, a cellphone and family photographs.

I have an idea, don't steal other peoples crap and sell it. She deserves what ever she gets.
But having said that, with the revolving doors when it comes to violent criminals that is going on, all she should get is a slap up side the head and told not to be stupid.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If she had abide by all the court orders a slap would have been all she got but now she has ignored several court orders and lied to the court so they are raising the stakes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What about the person that stole Trumps tax records and gave them to liberal media get as punishment?
NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.
Yeah, the girl pulled some shady stuff on the court, but it’s not worthy of prison time.
Community service with real service performed is what I would set as punishment if I were the judge.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom