Don't find these everyday fishing...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, I guess if all else fails they can eat "catfish fingers"... I just won't tell them they are bullheads. Yes, I do cut off the barbs on the sides of the bullheads. I'm not sure if it makes a whole lot of difference, but I like to think it does. The way I see it, that is part of the defense mechanism of the bullhead. If I can take part of that out of the equation, it can do nothing but help my hookup ratio, especially when using a rod and reel. That way they can inhale it and I can set the hook.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i've had to retrieve deer out of water a few times. they seem to head there when they are wounded. we have one place up by ponca city that we hunt. we always check the pond because we find really nice deer from the commercial hunting area next to us that go there to expire. so far we have two nice eights and a ten pointer found dead at the pond edge.

getsum

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Man.
were you close to the EAST side of RATTAN ????

I had this buck that only showed up to my feeders at night that was 4x3 that looked almost like that .......
I never got a shot on him - I was bummed out......

then you post that pic and I start wondering ??????

The deer that was at my feeder had a busted up lower jaw.

This ain't him is it ??? If it is I am gonna be bummed !!!!!!!!!

http://www.okshooters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70460&highlight=getsum

Latest posts

Top Bottom