dpms panther sportical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
well had her out to the range yesterday. shot a good group in unsupported prone position. after about 35rds it started jamming every 4 to 5 rounds. think it was just cause it was dirt dry and not yet broken in.....

Pull it apart, clean it, and lube it with good oil (Break Free CLP is a good one).

Run it again and if it still malfunctions, check mags, make sure buffer tube/spring is ok, check extractor, etc...

If it still malfunctions (and with a variety of mags), then you need to look at upgrading something :thumb:

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pull it apart, clean it, and lube it with good oil (Break Free CLP is a good one).

Run it again and if it still malfunctions, check mags, make sure buffer tube/spring is ok, check extractor, etc...

If it still malfunctions (and with a variety of mags), then you need to look at upgrading something :thumb:

yea I brought the ''Mistress'' home and cleaned her up, got all the crud out of her lubed her up and waiting for next weeks outing. for a few more rounds threw her. atleast 50-60 lol :naughty: I think the cleaning and lube will help alot, as she was really dry:naughty:

Hucksaw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some Irons and a better grip ,I hate the GI pistol grip, Hogue makes a nice one.
Oh and more mags more ammo and more ammo, then splurge on more ammo.
Nice rifle...
Yeah, I prefer the Hogue grips, too. $19.99 at Midway USA. Usually on sale every other month for around $15.
Great for just a little cash... Oh, and don't forget...MORE AMMO!!!!:fullauto:

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some Irons and a better grip ,I hate the GI pistol grip, Hogue makes a nice one.
Oh and more mags more ammo and more ammo, then splurge on more ammo.

plus 1 on both items. I personally LOVE the Hogue grip. As for the irons, look at the magpul BUIS's. Not only are they affordable, they will match whatever colors you want in the way of furniture!...and lets face it, matching colors is very important for the discerning zombie killer!!

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
plus 1 on both items. I personally LOVE the Hogue grip. As for the irons, look at the magpul BUIS's. Not only are they affordable, they will match whatever colors you want in the way of furniture!...and lets face it, matching colors is very important for the discerning zombie killer!!

actually my dpms came with removable irons and a red dot. I didnt like the bushnell red dot so I sold it and put that money to a new scope. I bought a Center Point 4-16x40, its got a illuminated recital red or green, Mil dot ret. its also got adjustable objective from 5yds to inf. came with rings and dust covers too and 2 yes 2 batteries. all for less than $100. yea not top dollar but i dont care its gonna work for what i want/need DIE ZOMBIES DIE! grip and better butt stock coming soon. im about to switch jobs so more money means more guns

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so the big scope was nice, but not practical. So on went the center point red dot liking it alot more than the bushnell that it came with... Not to mention it looks alot better on there too. see

[Broken External Image]

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom