Drag Queen Story Hour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are starting this around the country at public libraries for kids as young as preschool. I just watched it on Fox as a fat ass guy in drag took off his skirt and rolled around in the floor. Is there a limit on how low these sick bastards will go ? All they are doing is trying to get another perversion accepted by children as normal. I guess I'll have to keep my cats inside when they get sex with animals accepted as ok and normal.

The answer to your question is …………….. NO there is NO limit to their bad behavior... We're circling the drain... NPR say's they want 4.5 billion $$ to make illegals more comfortable once the *************s land here.. SO much for the wall..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether the world catches up to us or not, we should still do what we can to reduce pollution.
s
I can't argue that point. We absolutely should be stewards of the earth voluntarily. It has taken government intervention in the past to bring awareness and legislation to the US to reduce emissions.
With that awareness and education we as individuals can put pressure on our industry and government to maintain the level we are at now.
Can it get better? The answer is yes, and it is getting better.
An example is a local to me satellite company that uses waste products from the local refinery has been polluting the environment for 50 years or so. It's owned by a foreign government that is well know to be a global polluter, but it pays so well it's been hush hush.
After adding a new unit, it was spreading carbon dust throughout the community. Class Action later, and it was stopped by improvements driven by the law suit.

What we don't need is the false reporting of data that has been proven over and over to achieve an agenda. The polar bears are at record high population levels, not threatened by global warming. Glaciers in some regions are growing while other have been receding for about a million years or so since they covered Oklahoma, and the list goes on.
What is the agenda you say? It's about the government controlling you in your personal life and taxing your last dollar to support social issues where the government controls everything.
It's a long process of indoctrination of the masses, and they appear to be winning because they can indoctrinate children in schools that it's their parents fault that the world is going to end in 12 years.
The current crop of politicians running for POTUS want to start kids at 3 years old in Pre K so they can get the indoctrination started early.
So, am I a climate change denier, a label the liberals want to attach to me because I don't want to follow nor agree with their agenda, You damn betcha I am.
I'm also a realist that knows the climate has been changing since Oklahoma was covered in Glaciers and finally an inland sea before the climate changed and here we are today.
Mankind will never defeat Mother Nature. She will always keep the climate changing.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For Buddhaman

I don’t know where you came up with your comments. I never said anything about makeup. About the “strawman” thing, what you are doing is “attacking a strawman” . On the sex with animals thing, are you saying that if animals could give consent it would be ok to have sex with the agreeable ones ? Should there be a minimum age limit ? I do agree that you should have the say on if your kids should go to drag queen story hour or not. Maybe the kids were told that they were going on a fieldtrip to the library and not told why. Maybe you find out after the fact like Dennis said. Finally you know very little about me except that I don’t approve of flaunting another perverted lifestyle to children. You don’t know how I raised my child. Maybe you make Jesus sad when you judge others so quickly that want to protect children.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether the world catches up to us or not, we should still do what we can to reduce pollution. And my kids are adopted.

Well at least you didn’t add to the problem beyond your own lifespan, but you didn’t answer the question. How much is “what we can”? Because that varies wildly depending on who you ask.

lee1000

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are starting this around the country at public libraries for kids as young as preschool. I just watched it on Fox as a fat ass guy in drag took off his skirt and rolled around in the floor. Is there a limit on how low these sick bastards will go ? All they are doing is trying to get another perversion accepted by children as normal. I guess I'll have to keep my cats inside when they get sex with animals accepted as ok and normal.

This is the Democratic Party, it’s disgusting

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Passing the buck is crap. Do your part and hope the rest of the world does too.
Hope or hIpe? It's hipe created by Obama to "redistribute wealth." Gore started it and Obama jumped on the bandwagon. Most of the liberal ploys are redistribution of wealth from Global Warming to forgiving student debt, reparations to gay couples, reparation to Blacks, free medical care, free education and any other gimmick they can come up with.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whether the world catches up to us or not, we should still do what we can to reduce pollution. And my kids are adopted.
I think we need to feed the hungry children in this country first-Buddha before we "reach out and cure the world." By the way Buddhaman, are you overweight just a little? Maybe one of your family members? Start there because what you and yours eat fuels things and takes away from the hungry part of town.

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well I never got an answer to my question, so perhaps it's time to have a carbon offset measuring contest? Here's mine:

carbon-credits.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom