Drinking and Driving this weekend.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

As you may know through my postings,I like to par-take in a drink or two. Especially on the weekends,whiskey and bourbon flow through my veins like water through the Nile river.

So, being a NFL weekend and getting to see my Texans play...hard liquor was consumed. During the football game, a few buddies and I had a few drinks.

Later that afternoon, I drove to my favorite watering hole and consumed a few beers along with a few Jack & Cokes. A friend called and asked me to meet him at a different bar and shoot some pool. I drove over there and played a little pool and consumed a few 7up/Maker's Mark along with a few beers.

By this time I realized I was a little intoxicated and didn't need to drive myself home. So, being a responsible person I put away my keys and decided to take a bus!!!

Wow...I arrived home safe and sound!!! What an experience!!

Especially since this was the first time I had EVER driven a bus!!!!

Have a great Monday!!! Nothing like winning money on your favorite NFL team!!!
Go Texans!!!

Cohiba

****For those of you that didn't get it.....ITS CALLED A JOKE!!!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm scared of buses ... :lookaroun

And I'm also a little bit jealous ... I stayed stone cold sober all weekend ... :(

Wait ... what joke?? You're not the fella GC took to detox this morning?? (Oh ... I get it ... you DROVE the bus ... duh!! I need a drink ...)

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thats A-okay badge bunny. Some of us are a little faster on the draw than others!!

As my grandfather use to tell me when ..either I didn't understand something or gave a totally wrong answer or response....." That slow gene/dna comes from your grandma's side of the family, not mine"!!!

Cohiba

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL ... Well ... we all have our days, I guess today is mine.

Hey!! Good on the Texans though, huh?? Every single team I was rooting for yesterday (St. Louis, Minnesota and Dallas) lost ... I know better than to do that. Last horse I bet on in the Kentucky Derby broke her legs and had to be put down. I'm scared to death to buy a lottery ticket ...

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard a tale of a dude who allegedly took a taxi cab home from the bar one night. And by "took a taxi cab home" I don't mean he rode in the backseat.

Of course it happened in the late 70's and it was a different time.

It can't be true, you didn't ask OSA which bus to take.

Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom