Drugs n Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I've never really looked into anything like this, does this mean it passed and is in effect? Or is there another step in the process?

http://www.oklegislature.gov/BillInfo.aspx?Bill=SB164
Per the Effective Date clause in the bill, it becomes law on November 1, 2015. Unless an emergency clause is attached, Oklahoma statutes customarily take effect on November 1st of the year of passage.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly, if someone can go 10 years without getting in trouble again, I have no problem with it. To be honest though, I'm a moderately strict 2A guy. If the crime wasn't bad enough to execute the guy, I don't think his rights should be infringed anyway.

Really? So under current laws, some guy convicted of armed robbery should be allowed to get an SDA License after he gets out of prison?

Sent from my iPhone

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ain't buyin' it. I believe those who commit certain felony crimes of violence should not have the right to own or carry guns after they serve their sentence. I have a skin-headed-sleazebag distant cousin who is in prison now for bank robbery. He told the woman at one of the three banks they got him for if she didn't give him money, he knew where she lived and he'd hurt her kids. No way do I think he should be allowed to have a gun when he gets his stupid self out of prison, if he ever does.

I like that I can legally buy a gun, get a loan, vote, etc. Ergo, I don't do stuff like rob people or commit acts of violence. It's called laws. Don't like 'em, write your congressman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom