Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Shoot, lets do the ENS on the 17th and bust a few caps with annie during the week. That gives plenty of recoup to both Joel and Annie... I can cover the cards for the ENS, with pleasure.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep!! now I see why u want 22 only!!! Want to loan out your throw aways that cant hit a barn standing inside!!! Wiley old codger !! Thats the way to guarantee a win LOL, suppose you are in cahoots with this Annie character as well!!!

Yer on to me! You don't get to be this dang old being stoopid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Shoot, lets do the ENS on the 17th and bust a few caps with annie during the week. That gives plenty of recoup to both Joel and Annie... I can cover the cards for the ENS, with pleasure.

I'm good with this idea too. Annie kust needs to tell us when she can do it; (and quit coming up with excuses). :) Ball is in your court Annie my friend.

Last edited:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm good with this idea too. Annie hat needs to tell us when she can do it; and quit coming up with excuses. Ball is in your court Annie my friend.

You are right my friend. It's time to stop talking and start shooting. I'm at Freddie's Custard right now with the Old JBT and a buddy. We shot the match at TriCity this morning and I had an absolute BLAST!! For somebody who hasn't shot in several years I didn't do too bad. Probably last place lmao but I finished the match with no problems. Other than I LOATHE shooting that
22. 90 days and I can move up to 9mm.

Let me get home and look at the calendar. I'll get with you in a bit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom