Duck and goose hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know this might be considered poor taste but I would really like to go duck AND goose hunting. I have never been but have hunted just abouut every other bird there is to hunt. Any one need another gun in the blind. I have everything but waders but those are easy enough to obtain. No calls either but I have read that if you don't know how than don't so that would be up to you.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been going in lieu of a poopy deer season (maybe its poopy because ive been duck hunting :) )... Seriously I've really had a blast with this, its a little late in the season to start picking it up and this is only the second year I've hunted with the guy I hunt with, but next year he'll be family and I'll see if you can tag along :)

BIGJAKE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were close to OKC I will be going Jan 2, 9, and 16 for sure. I hav been out three times since the waterfowl season started and I have limited out twice on ducks and we have gotten several geese. MY spot is in the OKC city limits so you have to use 2 shot or smaller but that is the only restriction other than steel.

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you were close to OKC I will be going Jan 2, 9, and 16 for sure. I hav been out three times since the waterfowl season started and I have limited out twice on ducks and we have gotten several geese. MY spot is in the OKC city limits so you have to use 2 shot or smaller but that is the only restriction other than steel.

hell, where do you want to meet and what all do i need to bring?

kh496f

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score

Im in OKC.. count me in if having an extra person isnt a crowd...

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Im in OKC.. count me in if having an extra person isnt a crowd...

If three's a crowd, does four make an OSA duck hunt? (aka can I come? lol)

Even if not, I'd be interested in meeting up with another OSA'r, newbie or vet, for a hunt. I've heard Thunderbird can be a mess, so I had thought about going to Lexington. I've never really heard of a lot of pressure there for waterfowl (although, maybe there's a reason for that :scratch: ) I'll be up front I've never been before, but if you don't know what you're doing either, I won't complain.

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in Tulsa and heading out Monday morning for about 6 hrs of duck hunting. I know the OP and Brennan wanted to go. PM me if you're interested guys and don't mind hunting with someone a little younger than you (late 20's). I'm going within an hours drive. If you're interested, we'll chat sunday night and coordinate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom