Dumping dogs/ trash for the new year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
most likely these dogs were "rescued" from a shelter and brought to the country to be released into what these people see as a natural environment. i don't know how many times i caught a millennial usually females driving a big white cargo van loaded with dogs and cats driving around my places turning them loose to starve etc. usually they leave them with some old restaurant food and water near a home or group of homes.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my throw away pup....I don't love most people.
I’ve never been able to wrap my mind around giving or throwing away a dog or cat, but then again, I can’t really understand giving a baby up for adoption either.
We took in our first rescue dog in June, and he became a member of the family immediately.
I don’t know if this is true of all rescues, but even though always he wants to go with me, he gets a terrified look every time we leave the house like he thinks he might not be coming back. :anyone:

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our old buddy who we had to have put to sleep was a puppy some scumbag dumped. He turned out to be the best dog ever. Even out Vet (70+ years old) said he was the smartest dog he’d ever seen.

We just replaced him with two new pound puppies recently so we can’t help with these.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is so senseless. There's always a Korean family willing to adopt these fur babies. They love dogs!

J/K - I still have Eva, a throwaway someone posted on here 10 years ago. She was dumped in Owasso. She's dumb as a post but the sweetest, gentlest dog you'd ever meet. You can still tell some POS abused her before we got her, and I'd still like for that person to spend the weekend at my house.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before I retired, part of my district was Draper Lake. We had a seasonal arsonist and during my slower activity times I’d drive the roads around the lake. I was constantly finding abandoned dogs and puppies by the roadsides. I wanted to take a lot of them home with me, but the best I could do was call animal control.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a story about someone boarding up a dog house with a pit bull in it. The dog could barely even turn around. And it had tried to claw its way out. The person just left it in the yard to die. Thankfully someone found it and the shelter took it in. I think this was in the city. That right there is down right evil and the person doesn’t deserve to breathe. One thing really tears me up and it’s to see dogs or any animal being abused or dumped off. It literally sickens me. I love animals so much. Especially dogs.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a story about someone boarding up a dog house with a pit bull in it. The dog could barely even turn around. And it had tried to claw its way out. The person just left it in the yard to die. Thankfully someone found it and the shelter took it in. I think this was in the city. That right there is down right evil and the person doesn’t deserve to breathe. One thing really tears me up and it’s to see dogs or any animal being abused or dumped off. It literally sickens me. I love animals so much. Especially dogs.
I’ve also seen a lot of dogs by the roadsides in rural areas with bullet holes in them too. Some were pitbulls that looked like they'd seen better days.

Latest posts

Top Bottom