Dumping dogs/ trash for the new year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if any of those scum have seen what a couple coyotes do to a dumped dog that is starving and freezing after a couple days in the wild.
I sincerely doubt it, but wouldn't turn down an opportunity to give them a personal showing if it came up.

Seeing a heartbroken/hopeless dog triggers the same emotion as seeing it in a kid. There is someone out there that caused this and could benefit from a little hands on coursework in empathy.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our Sheriff carries some pics and shows some of the azzhats he visits.

He has told a few a stories. Most of the azzhats have an awakening. Unfortunately, some are not affected, in the least.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just saw a story about someone boarding up a dog house with a pit bull in it. The dog could barely even turn around. And it had tried to claw its way out. The person just left it in the yard to die. Thankfully someone found it and the shelter took it in. I think this was in the city. That right there is down right evil and the person doesn’t deserve to breathe. One thing really tears me up and it’s to see dogs or any animal being abused or dumped off. It literally sickens me. I love animals so much. Especially dogs.
A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel.

- Proverbs 12:10

Latest posts

Top Bottom