EAA Handguns in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgoodjr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone in Tulsa carry these?

What do you all think about the EAA Tangfolio? Seems like a interesting gun, especially since you can just buy different caliber uppers.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I used to have one and it was accurate, reliable and fun. 17 rounds mad it a little top heavy and bulky the way I carried it, though, so I sold it. Now I realize I just needed a different holster.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had Kevin at SportsWorld order me a EAA Bounty Hunter that no one else had - great price.

That's good to know man - I didn't know SportsWorld could order EAA. I too thought Lash's was the only place to get 'em.

Can SportsWorld order CZ? I know Second Hand Rose has CZs in stock - they might also have EAA pistols (not entirely sure).

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody with a ffl can order EAA merchandise. many distributors carry.
The problem is like so many others, they are a small importer.
and probably don't have much selection available right now.

I used to have a TZ-75 and really liked it except it was awfully heavy
being all steel w/17rds.

bulbboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai49.photobucket.com_albums_f284_kevinmichaeldick_BountyHunter22.jpg

I wanted a full size SAA .22 and the one I found was the Bounty Hunter. It was cheap - $250 or so. It shoots great. Trigger is a touch gritty. But I'm used to a very smooth trigger from my Rugers.

This one has been well worth the money. It is definitely lower end compared to Ruger, but it serves the purpose I needed and performs very well.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most dealers can order just about anything you could want. If your dealer needs a heads up on where to find one let me know, or I can order one also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom