Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 43X is pretty hard to beat...aside from the factory 10 round mags. Typical Glock, though. Everyone is bringing small, 13-15 round carry guns and Glock shows up to the party with a 10 round gun. I do like the gun and I carry it pretty much exclusively in the winter. I'm not sold, yet, on the Shield mags. I have a few Gen 2 mags but haven't shot them enough to carry them.

I'm trying to think of one thing, aside from the original gun, that's been a real Glock innovation. The guns are basically all the same except for physical sizes. They've done nothing truly new in over 35 years.

Say what you will about Kel-Tec but at least they think outside the box.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 43X is pretty hard to beat...aside from the factory 10 round mags. Typical Glock, though. Everyone is bringing small, 13-15 round carry guns and Glock shows up to the party with a 10 round gun. I do like the gun and I carry it pretty much exclusively in the winter. I'm not sold, yet, on the Shield mags. I have a few Gen 2 mags but haven't shot them enough to carry them.

I'm trying to think of one thing, aside from the original gun, that's been a real Glock innovation. The guns are basically all the same except for physical sizes. They've done nothing truly new in over 35 years.

Say what you will about Kel-Tec but at least they think outside the box.

They don’t have to change. They are Truly Perfection.

Chris Hayes

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those who don't like the Glock angle... I picked up an 80% frame that has a 1911 grip angle and it's sweet! Has good stipling out of the box and it's not too rough. Gives a fantastic purchase on the grip.
Just something to consider...

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I must've got all the rejects, then. Cuz I own 7 and none of 'em are perfect. They're pretty darn good, though.

I think some of you guys are seeing this when you look at the Glock logo:

GLOCK-LOGO a.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom