Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new production 210 standard I bought just for my collection. Thinking about using it for bowling pin competition 9mm class where I currently use a 1911. Rounds for the competition are limited to 8 in a magazine. Anyone used one? I may just try it the next shoot then decide if I want to use it going forward or sell it to free up some safe space.
Keep the 210 they are great shooters I would never sell mine.

Attachments

• IMG_2611.jpg
    IMG_2611.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a new production 210 standard I bought just for my collection. Thinking about using it for bowling pin competition 9mm class where I currently use a 1911. Rounds for the competition are limited to 8 in a magazine. Anyone used one? I may just try it the next shoot then decide if I want to use it going forward or sell it to free up some safe space.
I love Sig, but was never impressed with the 210. For me the 226 shoots better. I see a lot of gun rankings on YouTube that say the 210 is the most accurate pistol made, but it’s just not true. The 210 isn’t even the most accurate Sig.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can’t stand Glocks. Their triggers are ****! All this time and they can’t fix a freakin trigger! Also, Glock has no innovation. They can’t make another model with a better grip angle and higher sites? Or just make something that uses more recent technology. Yes, they are reliable, but it doesn’t matter if you’re like me and can throw it more accurately than I can shoot it.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m not crazy about the polymer Sig pistols, didn’t have any issues with the ones I had but never liked the feel of them much. I can’t say exactly what bothered me about them they just felt a little off.
I have a p226 and a couple of 1911s that I like quite a bit though.

wDoty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It helps to consider that they’ve been selling a TON of Sigs, so it’s only natural to see a ton on the secondary market. That has nothing to do with unhappiness with the purchase. If anything in this economy people are looking to trim the fat and sell off things like excess pistols.

Also consider how often Sig is releasing new better versions of the 320 and 365. That makes owners want to upgrade and sell off their old models. I’m currently doing that with my old 365XL. There’s nothing wrong with it, in fact I love it, which is why I’m investing further in the platform and getting a newer nicer 365 setup.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I carry and shoot a 365. I get the itch to go back to a Glock 43 or 43x until I shoot the 365. I've never shot a stock pistol with this good of a trigger.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I think the sig P320, 365 is just the most available at any gun store, much more than Glocks and other brands. So the number of sigs bought, just means more will be sold.

I admit the first 320's were kinda scary due to the lawsuits, all have been worked out and there are no issues. However I do not think that is the issue now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom