early skynet footage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very good advancements in robotics. If they can do that now, just think where they will be in 10 to 20 years, working along side of AI. Do I have something to worry about, no, because I will be long gone. Does the younger people on this forum like been have something to worry about possably.

been, start now with weapons, ammo and food cashes, take classes in demolition, join the Marines and learn all you can anout impervising, you may be the one that saves the Earth! LOL

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very good advancements in robotics. If they can do that now, just think where they will be in 10 to 20 years, working along side of AI. Do I have something to worry about, no, because I will be long gone. Does the younger people on this forum like been have something to worry about possably.

been, start now with weapons, ammo and food cashes, take classes in demolition, join the Marines and learn all you can anout impervising, you may be the one that saves the Earth! LOL

I doubt it... he looks noting at all like Linda Hamilton!

Latest posts

Top Bottom