Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine are nothing special, but I plan on bringing all my handguns: Rugar EC9s, Walther P22QD, Taurus P840 and Baretta PX4 .40 compact plus ammo. Ammo will be just plain range ammo, WWB for the 9's and .40's and Blazer .22. I should be able to make the Jan 26th if not then the Feb 23rd.

You like that Walther?? Mind if I try it out?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine are nothing special, but I plan on bringing all my handguns: Rugar EC9s, Walther P22QD, Taurus P840 and Baretta PX4 .40 compact plus ammo...
Excellent! I haven't had a chance to shoot either a Ruger EC9 or a Beretta PX 4, but I want to! I'll probably bring a Ruger MK IV .22lr pistol with a Volquartsen Accurizing (Trigger) Kit. With the VQ Kit in it, the pistol is way more accurate than I can be; it is just a hoot to shoot. Also, I'll bring my Walther PPS M2, 9mm, which has become my EDC after it replaced my Glock 43 several months ago. (Never thought it would happen; me giving up the 43 I mean, but it did). I think the PPS M2 is just a better pistol all-around, plus I shoot it purty good. I'll also bring a Sig P229 Elite in 9mm along 'cause it's just a really nice DA/SA pistol. I don't often tote a big gun anymore, like a 1911, a Glock 19 or bigger Semi-Auto, a 6 in barrel Revolver in .357 etc. but when I do, it's a Sig P229.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope you can come to both of them. Do you do videos as well?

I do have some capability of video. My Nikon D810 has video capability, but only for about 20 minutes worth. If you will want much video, I'll need to bring a laptop and cables so I can download from the camera to free up space on the memory card. Also, if I do video, any video file over 150 megabytes cannot be put onto Smugmug. For that, I'd have to sign up with YouTube, and I'm not sure how to do that.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If @TerryMiller comes, we can get some good pics, and maybe get him to post them here as part of the after-action report! I'm gonna be like @Tanis143 and try to clean up a little bit; you know, slick the cowlick down, clean shirt, maybe shave...nah...I don't wanna push it. I sure hope @Dancer4dLife can make it, so I can thank him in person for the Secret Santa activity he set up and ran here on OSA.

I can do that, druryj. Although with regards to any video, that would be different.

Oh, and the wife says, "Come as you are." No reason for spiffing up.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't wanna be in any pics. Personal reasons. I'll try and stay outta the way.

I saw that on the other thread, Annie, but it was closed, so I'm glad you mentioned it again here. It is no problem with me for you or @anyone-else-that-is-bashful to be forewarned about taking a picture. And, it will be good to see you again. It's been too long.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I do and of course I don't mind. Its a fun little plinker though it can be picky on ammo.

Thanks! I appreciate it. Be nice to meet you and your wife. I always enjoy putting faces and personalities to screen names. I am shocked how nice a bunch of assholes can be in person! :hey3: (And yes, that goes for yours truly also. I'm NOTHING in person like I am on the forum -- just ask @CHenry :rotflmao:)

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that on the other thread, Annie, but it was closed, so I'm glad you mentioned it again here. It is no problem with me for you or @anyone-else-that-is-bashful to be forewarned about taking a picture. And, it will be good to see you again. It's been too long.

Thanks! It's just a long-standing rule from before Al Gore invented the internet. I don't think there are any pictures of me in the world except for my high school grad pics and I didnt want to get them done either.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! I appreciate it. Be nice to meet you and your wife. I always enjoy putting faces and personalities to screen names. I am shocked how nice a bunch of assholes can be in person! :hey3: (And yes, that goes for yours truly also. I'm NOTHING in person like I am on the forum -- just ask @CHenry :rotflmao:)
She's an ornery fart in person too...LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom