Eat and Shoot Dates Established -@gerhard1 's Outdooor Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

k4ylr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll try to convince the other half to make a day of it; unless I get voluntold to be somewhere else. I can toss in my 47, 74, the Rhino and maybe a grendel or mk.18 clone and suppressor. Hard to beat good company, good food and shooting.

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll bring pistols again.
Kimber Super Carry Pro HD
Browning Hi Power
Browning Buckmark
Sig P238
Smith and Wesson 686 8-3/8
Ruger Redhawk 44 Mag

Not sure on which rifles. Maybe the Walnut AR, 1886, M1A, Buckmark Carbine....iiiiiidunno.

I can bring the 1887 Lever 12 but am very limited on ammo for it...but if something odd like that is on anybodys bucket list, speak up. I guess with the Norinco copies out there, they're more obtainable now...but this is a real one.

Maybe I'll scrub this whole thing and just bring John Browning design stuff. 1911, Hi Power, 1919, 1886, 1887, 1897, 1894, Superposed....

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I plan on making it to one of them. If this for members only or can I bring my wife (maybe) and kiddos?

Family members are most welcome. This ENS is looking like its going to play out very successfully! Yee haw! Now, we all need to hope and pray for a decent day! January 26 could be 50 and calm o,r it could be - 5 below and 50 mile per hour winds! We will have to rely on @gerhard1 and his weather forecasting skills to let us know a day or so before.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll try to convince the other half to make a day of it; unless I get voluntold to be somewhere else. I can toss in my 47, 74, the Rhino and maybe a grendel or mk.18 clone and suppressor. Hard to beat good company, good food and shooting.

Amen.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm down for at least one. Will commit to a date as it gets closer.

I can bring the 1919 w/ crank again but last time nobody shot it...so if somebody wants to give it a whirl, speak up.

Oh man, I did miss that thing at the last one so if you would, please do bring it, I'd love to give it a whirl! What HOOT!

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, do make an effort to come. You can shoot my PPS M2. I've got a really good one; never has malfunctioned, the handling is excellent, it's very accurate for a single stack 9, and ...drop safe.

BAH ... HUMBUG! (still haven't sent mine in ... haven't dropped it either!)

... if anyone knows what divinity is I have done that too.

Oh, man. My Mom (God rest her soul) was kinda' famous for her divinity. Love the stuff.
@Annie - I ain't never had no Christmas Crack! If'n it's legal, I'd love to try some!

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BAH ... HUMBUG! (still haven't sent mine in ... haven't dropped it either!)

Oh, man. My Mom (God rest her soul) was kinda' famous for her divinity. Love the stuff.
@Annie - I ain't never had no Christmas Crack! If'n it's legal, I'd love to try some!

I might be a little biased but it is pretty good. It's toasted pecan brittle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom