EDC carry guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pistol Packin' Honey

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
My mom & sister both went and bought their new EDC guns. They wanted something small, so they both ended up with Ruger LCP's.
We went out to a creek bed on some family property in Collinsville, and they got to shoot them.
I took the opportunity to fire one of theirs a couple times. In doing so, it only cemented my love for my Springfield XD.

I used to carry a Ruger LC9. It was a good little gun, but I HATED the trigger on it. The LCP is no different, IMO.

Either way, I am thrilled that they will be carrying daily. Momma didn't raise no victims.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shoot Hornady critical defense & Remington green & white box JHP's in my LCP. Never had a hic-up. I've also got a CT laser on mine. In low light conditions.. the gun's sights are useless. For daylight, a dab of white paint on the front sight makes a world of difference. A #3 Uncle Mikes pocket holster fits it great. Even Walmart has a good little pocket holster that will fit it for about $10.

Latest posts

Top Bottom