Egyptians storm U.S. embassy in Cairo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't heard that, but I would not be surprised one bit, well I have actually, Alex Jones has been saying that a while. I think there are lots of things being done in the name of the American people that if brought light would change what a majority of America thinks about Democrats and Republicians alike, I wish the "awake" people could change things for the better, but most people just have blinders on, "nothing to see here just keep walking"...

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/userfiles/70/Pleadings.Sinaloa.Zambada.pdf

DaveG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is it that people can get so worked up over a move? How is it that they feel the need to blame an entire country for a movie that a few people made. Maybe we hold Nuke Mecca because these people didot like the movie and acted like idiots.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How is it that people can get so worked up over a move? How is it that they feel the need to blame an entire country for a movie that a few people made. Maybe we hold Nuke Mecca because these people didot like the movie and acted like idiots.

You don't honestly believe it was about a movie do you?

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Islamists do not care a wit about the movie, cartoon or book except as an excuse to kill people who do not agree with them. Far too many people do not understand the enemy, or are sympathetic to them. Islamists want to convert, enslave or kill the infidel. It is their way of life, and it is in diametric opposition to how modern western peoples think. Because it is so contrary to the "we can negotiate or engage in civil discourse to solve our problems" view of how civilized people behave, many of us do not understand how to deal with it. This is not something new, history is chock full of examples from the very beginnings. Far too many westerners, warm and cozy in there beds, do not realize that there are a large number of people in the world for whom violence is how business gets done. Cries of "bring them all home" only guarantees that the fight will come with it. If you have that opinion I respect it but I also disagree with it and I think history does as well.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Islamists do not care a wit about the movie, cartoon or book except as an excuse to kill people who do not agree with them. Far too many people do not understand the enemy, or are sympathetic to them. Islamists want to convert, enslave or kill the infidel. It is their way of life, and it is in diametric opposition to how modern western peoples think. Because it is so contrary to the "we can negotiate or engage in civil discourse to solve our problems" view of how civilized people behave, many of us do not understand how to deal with it. This is not something new, history is chock full of examples from the very beginnings. Far too many westerners, warm and cozy in there beds, do not realize that there are a large number of people in the world for whom violence is how business gets done. Cries of "bring them all home" only guarantees that the fight will come with it. If you have that opinion I respect it but I also disagree with it and I think history does as well.

who is it you want to attack? Any Muslim? Every Muslim? Admit it, you are for more war in the Middle East
. You want to kill them all because they dont want to negotiate on your terms. They would rather fight than negotiate a peace and you would rather keep our troops over there fighting a worthless cause.

Your making no sense. Keep killing them because they oppose our culture. POOP!

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
who is it you want to attack? Any Muslim? Every Muslim? Admit it, you are for more war in the Middle East
. You want to kill them all because they dont want to negotiate on your terms. They would rather fight than negotiate a peace and you would rather keep our troops over there fighting a worthless cause.

Your making no sense. Keep killing them because they oppose our culture. POOP!

I'm curious as to what you think the scenario would be if we pulled everyone out and cut ties?? You think world peace would magically come about?

Latest posts

Top Bottom