Electrical Question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after trying all the great suggestions, lovely bride asks what I’m doing. After a detailed explanation she says, “let’s just get a new fixture, I don’t really like that one anyway”

So, problem solved!

I don’t think LED bulbs like me. I replaced the light on a garage door opener with LED, and discovered that the remote would not work wit it.

Any way, thank you for all the excellent suggestions, and the few less constructive ones as well.
A lot of times the radio signal from the LEDs will interfere with the signal of remotes and is more prevalent with the ones that are often swapped out in a vehicle. On the board I frequent for my truck I see threads where people swap out all their interior lights for LEDs then complain their key fob doesn't work anymore.

Glad you found a work around.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, after trying all the great suggestions, lovely bride asks what I’m doing. After a detailed explanation she says, “let’s just get a new fixture, I don’t really like that one anyway”

So, problem solved!

I don’t think LED bulbs like me. I replaced the light on a garage door opener with LED, and discovered that the remote would not work wit it.

Any way, thank you for all the excellent suggestions, and the few less constructive ones as well.
But... didn't you say you have two of the very same fixtures? Just thinking out loud.

1658610481576.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom