Elenin update / Three inbound comets - Elenin / Honda / Levy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, I know but just a couple of posts earlier you were predicting that you'd be able to see one of them during the day. Again, predicting their visibility/brightness/intensity is difficult.

It wasn't too difficult for me, I just typed it in there, and WHAMMO! There is was! hahahaha,

I guess what I should have said was, It's possible we could see them in the daytime (especially Levy). Even the best astronomers, and scientists admit they do not know what is going to happen visually.

I know one thing, theres a pretty good chance this could get interesting, in a hurry.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
cut him a break, astronomy is not a needed skill as a cashier at sooner state pawn.

Yes, I know but just a couple of posts earlier you were predicting that you'd be able to see one of them during the day. Again, predicting their visibility/brightness/intensity is difficult.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No that's not comets tonight people, you are probably just seeing fireworks! Happy Birthday America!

Disclaimer : I did not buy an a$$load of MRE's for the coming destruc.. I, I mean for the coming comets.

I just like to be, you know, ready in case of hurricaine, tornadoes, or floods, biblical events, war, etc.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm with you, Reddog. Food is always a good investment I don't care who you are.
If the comets don't come, you can still EAT the food. Who'll be laughing then?
Happy Fourth everybody!

itzkwik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing is going to happen,they had a rock a week or two ago that passed between the moon and the earth that was 800 ft in dia And had a weeks notice. Do you really believe they'll let people know who do not pay attention to NEA (near earth asteroids) know what's coming. Oh by the way get ready to kiss your azzz goodbye. Have the app on my phone, not concerned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom