Elijah is giving out knuckle sandwiches for Christmas..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
afarm3.static.flickr.com_2520_4180071887_a608b466ff_o.jpg

Snapped this today while preparing for another shoot, Elijah actually sat in front of the camera for a little bit!

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I wish I'd take this one before I ordered our Christmas cards cause this would definitely have made the front.

Great picture, nice bokeh.... Would you mind sharing your setup. I'm curious about the lighting and lens.
Thanks Lee.

Shot w/ one AB400 shooting through a large AB octabox (47"). Lens used was the 50mm f/1.4 @ 2.8. Had the light powered down to like 1/8th power or less and camera right at about a 45 degree angle from subject if I recall correctly.

I only have one light, but figure I've got plenty to learn on how to use that one light so there's no sense in getting another anytime soon.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just noticed HiImSeth changed his avatar. I typically recognize the usual supects by their avatar alone and when someone changes it throws me for a loop. Nice photo. I am guessing that's your boy? Keep the photo and he will love it when he gets older.

HiImSeth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just noticed HiImSeth changed his avatar. I typically recognize the usual supects by their avatar alone and when someone changes it throws me for a loop. Nice photo. I am guessing that's your boy? Keep the photo and he will love it when he gets older.

Hey thanks. Sorry for the avatar confusion! I finally decide that other one was way old and needed changed.

Oh and yeah, thats my boy. He turned 2 in October. He's a handful for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom