ENS July 29: after action report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really thought about not posting the pic, but then I thought "it was a great day, she was there and she ate REAL food", so I threw it up there. Gotta live for the day my friend!! AND your days are getting better, maybe slowly, but better for sure! Great to meet the other half as well, hope he felt welcome and enjoyed himself as well.

Hahaha! If I had really cared I would have taken it off ... I'm too old to care what anybody thinks about me or how I look now. Figure I've earned the right to look like a dork if I want lol :anyone:. The 4 hour a day thing is REALLY crimping my style ... I've gotten to where if I'm up moving around I forget I have it on -- and forget the slight headache of gives me -- so I'm actually better off putting it on and going on about my business than I am putting it on in the evening and sitting around with it on. Plus, if I'm sitting in the car for 3 hours ... well ... it just kinda seemed like a no-brainer to just suck it up and do it. By the time we got there I was like "Oh no, it's too close to being finished to take it off now ..." lol

I'm still trying to figure out how 3 little bites of a hamburger patty covered with cheese can make somebody's throat so damned sore.

I dunno how folks with metal plates, or joint replacements, in them deal with them. That titanium plate they have holding my vertebrae in place while the bone fuses is driving me NUTS! I can feel it every time I take a breath, swallow or turn my head. I am getting used to the dream where I think somebody is choking me. Last night in the middle of one of those dreams I literally thought to myself "Jeez, you're a dumbass ... knock this **** off and go back to sleep.":rollingla

And he did have a good time. He was like what's "Pumpkin Patch". I've never heard of it. I had to explain to him it was Pumpkin CENTER, just the kids from Duncan call it Pumpkin Patch." He said "Well that didn't clear much up because he'd never heard of Pumpkin Center either." Lmao! Big City kids ... :hey3:

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was happy with the turnout but wish that more could have shared in the fun. Maybe we could do it once more in the fall when it's cooler. Just before the shoot ended, I had to get in my truck and turn on the A/C. I can deal with cold better than I can heat. The burger and fries revived me quite nicely

Still, I was delighted to do it and we'll certainly do it again, good Lord willing and the river don't rise.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@gerhard1, well all I have to say is there are some Tollhouse cookies in your future! I felt like a slouch not bringing you any this time but the smell of stuff cooking makes me SOOOOOO nauseous right now. (Actually, it's getting better, too, but I'm trying to work the "I can't cook" angle as long as I can ... :blush::bolt::hey3::rollingla So far, so good! Haha!! :rubhands:)

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Should have brought them out and shown them what okies do in their spare time. [emoji106]
I did run Harry out to the ok gun club for a couple of hours of okie fun. Just didn't have the time for the eat and shoot so all was not lost[emoji106]

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom