European American Armory vs Russian American Armory Saiga 12

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BudsGunShop is now listing Saiga 12s under European American Armory under a different model number. I understand these used to be imported under EAA and then moved to RAA, but I guess they're going back to RAA now?

Besides a different importer and different model number (RAA's IZ109 vs EAA's 170250), are these the same exact shotguns? Should I be worried about EAA's reliability versus that of RAA?

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=76426

dak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shotgun is made at Izhmash, whoever imports it doesn't change that. I think with the EAA ones there might be a chance of the billboard being 'erased' off the rear passenger side of the receiver but I may have the two importers mixed up, you might want to research into that or hand pick one so that you don't get one if that bothers you.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The shotgun is made at Izhmash, whoever imports it doesn't change that. I think with the EAA ones there might be a chance of the billboard being 'erased' off the rear passenger side of the receiver but I may have the two importers mixed up, you might want to research into that or hand pick one so that you don't get one if that bothers you.

I just wasn't sure if there was any last minute polishing or any internal part changes due to the new importers local laws and regulations that might sacrifice quality or reliability.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Top Bottom