EvarietyConsignment.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadesdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anybody ever used them? I'm trying to buy something off Craigslist and the buyer only transacts through evarietyconsignment.com.

Seems legit but I'm trying to get a firsthand account from someone who has used them. Let me know.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Seller just too lazy to do his own listing, packing and shipping so he hands it off to a consignment operation. From my brief visit to evarietyconsignment.com looks like they have the item in hand so seems safe.

unclebod

New to the site!
Reaction score
Btw- this website is a scam, it's fake website all together. They asked me to wire money to a bank in the UK. What a joke.

Yes, eVarietyConsignment.com is an elaborate SCAM. I'm ashamed to say that they scammed me out of $5,900 3-27-14 on a Craigslist purchase of a 2010 Kawasaki Mule 4010. Owner supposedly lives in Norman, but is "out of town planning daughter's wedding", therefore using consignment services of eVarietyConsignment.com. Item photos show huge mansion in background. Reported scam to Craigslist OKC, who continue to run the ad. Incidentally, they also scam on eBay, too. I should have known better when no telephone communication possible, only email (to which they won't reply). Also, beware of Seller name "Ed Patterson" from Norman, OK.

Latest posts

Top Bottom