Ever Been Held To Blame For The Sins Of Your Fathers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Not trying to start another "civil war", but, his "nation", was the US.

BTW, my Great, Great grandfather, "Coonrod Hoffman", was drafted by the North, joined the South, then fled to Oklahoma. My aunt has his draft papers and pictures in both Uniforms.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your fathers are they cool and stuff? My friend Billys fathers are like different guys and stuff its wild. his 2nd father whos been goin with Billys mom lets Billy call him Tom and he gives us beer and stuff sometimes and never makes Billy go to bed early and stuff like billys other father

yer hangin your wet-shaven scrot out at the grocery store and gettin mad when Mabel Johnson gives you a "why I nevvuh"

by 8th grade english most of us got so so at figgerin out words in books didn't only mean what they looked like they mean and playin coy aint cute when you got a beer gut a bald spot

nobody gives the stiff bristly hairs on a dusty old lather brush about your fathers. i guess not even a bunch of guys that post on a shaving forum. my fathers walked muleshit furrows on pigeon toe legs and that pride aint never kept lights on at my place and don't too many people but me give a damn. i aint proud of nuthin i didnt do and a good bit i did. always was a copout to me to drag on granpappys coattails to excuse muh own banality as such

1982 my kid from the bathroom "daddy i pooed!" well honey i know you're proud and 'm proud too but the neighbors ain't interested. i guess some never catch on

-mausermike's ghost

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
be a cold day in savannah when some pusssywhipped yanks piss on my lathery e-monument to MY fathers and MY heritage

screw attrition wheres the munitions

Latest posts

Top Bottom