Ever Been Held To Blame For The Sins Of Your Fathers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
your fathers are they cool and stuff? My friend Billys fathers are like different guys and stuff its wild. his 2nd father whos been goin with Billys mom lets Billy call him Tom and he gives us beer and stuff sometimes and never makes Billy go to bed early and stuff like billys other father

yer hangin your wet-shaven scrot out at the grocery store and gettin mad when Mabel Johnson gives you a "why I nevvuh"

by 8th grade english most of us got so so at figgerin out words in books didn't only mean what they looked like they mean and playin coy aint cute when you got a beer gut a bald spot

nobody gives the stiff bristly hairs on a dusty old lather brush about your fathers. i guess not even a bunch of guys that post on a shaving forum. my fathers walked muleshit furrows on pigeon toe legs and that pride aint never kept lights on at my place and don't too many people but me give a damn. i aint proud of nuthin i didnt do and a good bit i did. always was a copout to me to drag on granpappys coattails to excuse muh own banality as such

1982 my kid from the bathroom "daddy i pooed!" well honey i know you're proud and 'm proud too but the neighbors ain't interested. i guess some never catch on

-mausermike's ghost

This is about all I have to say 'bout that...

Really wish I had a gun big enough to hold a bullet big enough to go and shoot out the sun
Take a minute drink a cola while I cook baking soda in a bowl-a wouldn't that be fun
KA-POW!
If everybody on the planet had a can of Aquanet we'd be better off
Big bangs, sick thangs, chicken wangs, snappin turtle tied to my porch and I never let it off
Got that dill pickle. Ya feelin fickle! Cup of moon shine make ya wanna hic-a-hiccup
Trailer parks cold juke joints icicles
Jumpin over barbwire naked don't tickle

Squidbillies

Do NOT touch the trim!!

Last edited by a moderator:

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What the devil is "wet shaving?"

I'm pretty sure it's shaving while in the pool.

I thought wet shaving was something women did to their nether parts. If there is a forum does it have pictures??

This was all of my thoughts in perfect succession. Back to the OP and the topic of the secession... Did nobody else feel like he was just two sentences away from saying. "One of my fathers was a general and has since been deposed. I need your money to get him back...... he's from Nigeria." It seriously read exactly like that to me. But to you, Mr. Son of a Deposed Confederate General, I say welcome. We're onery. Good luck and have fun!

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe they misunderstood what you were saying on the wet shaving forum and thought you were part of the klan or something? That's the only thing I can think of. As for the SCV, if you're into reenactments or the history and geneaology aspect of it, I would recommend joining.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To the OP. I can't figure why in the Sam hill that a forum would ban you for having Confederate family members. Good grief, all my family and me have worked in the oil patch and they have not banned me.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My oh my, you goofballs will talk about this, but when it comes to REAL issues.....
(Establishment enslavement of all Humans, global scientific genocide)

I know I know, wet shaving is more important.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom