Every Day Carry mod for shoulder bag/sling pack/satchel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can you post a pic holding/wearing it? Want to get an idea of size. I have a Condor Tactical sling bag, which is great in the winter when carrying kids gloves, beanies etc, but want something smaller for summer time when I dont carry as much. Also, anyplace local to get one?

Last edited:

shooter226

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was carrying mine when I was cruising in my handicap cart. It was easy to draw from and carried a lot of other stuff, first aid, camera, ammo, water, pepper spray, knife, bug, and a bunch of other stuff that I don’t remember that comes in handy while cruising.

I had the bag looped over a shoulder and hanging between my legs in front. It would have been very difficult to grab a gun or steel the bag.

The Maxpidition Jumbo that I bought on line was $65 and well worth it. I don't know what retail is but who pays that today. It was made on the order of some of the Eagle bags that I have. I don't worry about spending a couple of extra bucks on quality as it will be sure to do the job and will last forever.

Mark

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the SERPA holsters. I've been carrying them for years on-duty and off. What's nice is, while wearing the shoulder bag, I'm the only one that can disengage the SERPA and draw the weapon. Theoretically you could just yank the gun out as hard you can and the velcro would detach but something would have had to have gone terribly wrong to get to that point.

I don't have any pics of me wearing the bag and I do believe you can get the Maxpedition version at Red Dawn in MWC.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry ArGyLe, I was all about that bag (and even the Maxped version) until I saw that damned drawstring closure top on the main compartment. No likey. :disappoin Those "slinger" style of bags are too big for what I want anyways. :rolleyes2

So, I've narrowed my choices down to three. I'll start a new thread instead of jacking yours. :respect:

Latest posts

Top Bottom