Everybody stay on guard this afternoon and night.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOTS of EMS activity this morning on the roads. Constant sirens since 0500.
Weird. I live off of Yale, not far from the main St. Francis campus, so I'm used to hearing emergency vehicles running up and down the road, and there has been a noticeable lack of sirens this morning. It's almost eerily quiet this morning.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s nice to be friends with your farm bureau agent. He’s going by this afternoon to check on my place, but I’m pretty sure Alfalfa county didn’t get anything like what Tulsa got.

I really figured I’d find flooding on the river this morning, but so far, it hasn’t.

I think you probably got some winds up around 70MPH. Don't know about the rainfall. Our winds in northwest Enid were nowhere near that strong, and I only got about a half inch of rain.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We are out of power up here in Grove. 1am is the estimated time they will get to our area.
The genny is running good. Have both refrigerates, deep freezer, coffee pot, internet and tv hooked up. My neighbor has an extension cord running from my genny to his place so he can make coffee. Lol!! Priorities! Lol!

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spoke to soon. Woke up to this.

My niece's car is totaled. Thankfully we still have power though.

20230618_100813.jpg

20230618_101051.jpg

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we are still without power, so I went to Costco and picked up a Generator. It is tri-fuel capable. I am running gasoline right now but will eventually hook it up to natural gas. It is loud but we are running 2 Fridges, upgright freezer, a couple lights, three fans, tv, and xbox. (Pain in the butt running all the lines 😂)
Thankful we had the funds in our savings to be able to add it for some comfort.

Latest posts

Top Bottom