"Evil" gun stuff "ban" argument

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have an assault rifle right now, but I have highpowered sniper rifles with telescopic sites that no civilian should be allowed to own. Why do I own such rifles. They're even more powerful than assault rifles.
What sinister purposes motivate me?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't have an assault rifle right now, but I have highpowered sniper rifles with telescopic sites that no civilian should be allowed to own. Why do I own such rifles. They're even more powerful than assault rifles.
What sinister purposes motivate me?

I can loan ya a "sling", like David used on Golieth. Thats the Oh riginal assault rifle.

mr.haney

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I may simply getting to old for this #@%^$ but I think far more attention should be payed to other factors which create the monsters unleashed upon the innocent.Start with the video games and television formats of many of our movies and series that air every day.Children are bombarded with blood and violence from every direction.Mame,torture,kill and we wonder what has happened and why people do the things they do.WAKE UP brothers and sisters.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I may simply getting to old for this #@%^$ but I think far more attention should be payed to other factors which create the monsters unleashed upon the innocent.Start with the video games and television formats of many of our movies and series that air every day.Children are bombarded with blood and violence from every direction.Mame,torture,kill and we wonder what has happened and why people do the things they do.WAKE UP brothers and sisters.
It's pointless to blame the media and the video games for this sort of violence. I'll go to my father's house in a few days and he'll be sitting in front of the Television asking my opinion of sensational crimes I've never heard of.
Television gives people what they want. The cable news channels can actually track their viewership minute by minute. They know what people want and they're giving it to them. That's why television has become so repetitive and stupid.

It's just free market stuff. We get what we want. God help us. We're all responsible.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom