Ex-Muslim’s Warning to America – Stand Up Now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right, because there haven't been any recent examples of inflammatory rhetoric leading to the deaths of the subjects of the rhetoric. Like, say for example, two police officers being killed by somebody who was explicitly influenced by recent events.

You know it's OK for you to just admit you were engaging in a bit of hyperbole and didn't realy have any examples to substantiate your claims. :)

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They have also murdered countless people for refusing to believe their religion as well. Remember the crusaders?

Religion is the parasite

The Crusaders did not murder non-converts. That was expressly forbidden by the Church and subject to both civil and canonical penalties. They did however forcibly impose Christian rulers over Muslins and create hated Christian vassal states. Generally the really bad ones were greedy for land, wealth, and vassals...so they were basically nice secular rulers for the most part. You know like the atheist Soviets, Chinese Communists, Khmer Rouge, etc., etc.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Crusaders did not murder non-converts. That was expressly forbidden by the Church and subject to both civil and canonical penalties. They did however forcibly impose Christian rulers over Muslins and create hated Christian vassal states. Generally the really bad ones were greedy for land, wealth, and vassals...so they were basically nice secular rulers for the most part. You know like the atheist Soviets, Chinese Communists, Khmer Rouge, etc., etc.

And the Catholic Church.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...ristmas-gathering-blasts-vaticans-bureaucrats

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You guys always bring up the crusades.... You do realize they happened almost a thousand years ago don't you? Could you be a little more original?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What claims did I make?

After your little diatribe about "Kill all the Muslims? Toss the First Amendment out the window? Don brown shirts and start stomping...", you said "History is repeating itself". In the context you intended, it isn't. You have nothing to hang your hat on and now you're just lashing out.

Like I said, it's OK to admit from time to time that you get caught up in the heat of the moment and misspeak. The world will not come to an end, I assure you. :)

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After your little diatribe about "Kill all the Muslims? Toss the First Amendment out the window? Don brown shirts and start stomping...", you said "History is repeating itself". In the context you intended, it isn't. You have nothing to hang your hat on and now you're just lashing out.

Like I said, it's OK to admit from time to time that you get caught up in the heat of the moment and misspeak. The world will not come to an end, I assure you. :)

Just take a look at the comments on the article and tell me that my comment wasn't in context.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just take a look at the comments on the article and tell me that my comment wasn't in context.

I read them. It's your everyday, typical mix of nutbags saying stuff on the web they'd never say in public, people quoting the bible, people calling for peace and love, people refusing to be cowed by the PC police, etc., etc. You made a mountain out of a molehill by equating the inflammatory rhetoric of a half dozen idiots with killing all Muslims and donning brown shirts. You were WRONG. Accept it and move on, because continuing down the path you're on is just making you look petulant and foolish.

Latest posts

Top Bottom