Ex-Muslim’s Warning to America – Stand Up Now!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big_McLargehuge

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read them. It's your everyday, typical mix of nutbags saying stuff on the web they'd never say in public, people quoting the bible, people calling for peace and love, people refusing to be cowed by the PC police, etc., etc. You made a mountain out of a molehill by equating the inflammatory rhetoric of a half dozen idiots with killing all Muslims and donning brown shirts. You were WRONG. Accept it and move on, because continuing down the path you're on is just making you look petulant and foolish.

It's the logical extension of comments made there, here, and nearly every other community that has far right elements. Muslims are the new easy target boogey man for the far right now that hating on Jews is taboo for the rest of society. It's xenophobic fear mongering, the same that led to the rise of fascism and to ignore those roots is ignoring history.

I did not equate words with actions, I said it's a short step to go from words to actions. You're twisting my words and stooping to insults.

And don't leave out the hypocrisy. When some right wing nuts spout violence, it's just "typical nutbags" but when it's protesters in Ferguson suddenly we're concerned about it. Someone already went from just words to violence already. We have politicians in our own state declaring all Muslims want to kill you. If that's not an echo of history then nothing is.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's the logical extension of comments made there, here, and nearly every other community that has far right elements. Muslims are the new easy target boogey man for the far right now that hating on Jews is taboo for the rest of society. It's xenophobic fear mongering, the same that led to the rise of fascism and to ignore those roots is ignoring history.

I did not equate words with actions, I said it's a short step to go from words to actions. You're twisting my words and stooping to insults.

And don't leave out the hypocrisy. When some right wing nuts spout violence, it's just "typical nutbags" but when it's protesters in Ferguson suddenly we're concerned about it. Someone already went from just words to violence already. We have politicians in our own state declaring all Muslims want to kill you. If that's not an echo of history then nothing is.

You know what, it doesn't matter. This isn't the time to argue and I apologize for perpetuating it. Merry Christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom