Excellent Range Day at USSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benschne

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give some credit to the excellent staff at USSA. I spent the day their last Saturday, which was my second visit since signing up for a Trigger Time membership 3 weeks ago.

I was on the carbine range and when the staff realized my interest in shooting steel they, without me asking, set up two additional steel targets for us! Moving ranges was as easy as letting any of the staff know where we were going.

The action pistol bays were also a great time. There is nothing like being able to shoot down steel targets and simply hitting a button to reset them! Talk about getting some serious trigger time with a small time investment!

I continue to be impressed each and every time I make the trip. Two thumbs up!

The only improvement I could wish for is for them to offer days to train in the darkness or at least dusk. It sure would be nice to practice with this collection of flashlights I've spent so much on!

P.S. I do understand that they may be having financial difficulties, but that is all the more reason to join and show support to an excellent facility/organization.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just wanted to give some credit to the excellent staff at USSA. I spent the day their last Saturday, which was my second visit since signing up for a Trigger Time membership 3 weeks ago.

I was on the carbine range and when the staff realized my interest in shooting steel they, without me asking, set up two additional steel targets for us! Moving ranges was as easy as letting any of the staff know where we were going.

The action pistol bays were also a great time. There is nothing like being able to shoot down steel targets and simply hitting a button to reset them! Talk about getting some serious trigger time with a small time investment!

I continue to be impressed each and every time I make the trip. Two thumbs up!

The only improvement I could wish for is for them to offer days to train in the darkness or at least dusk. It sure would be nice to practice with this collection of flashlights I've spent so much on!

P.S. I do understand that they may be having financial difficulties, but that is all the more reason to join and show support to an excellent facility/organization.

This.

I would give anything if they were closer to us. We just renewed our membership at H&H because they are the closest to us (and we shoot at Banner Road too) but I love it at USSA ... Can't justify the cost of a membership, yet. Hopefully they will make it through these difficulties. I would hate to lose them, even though we don't get to shoot there nearly as often as we would like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom