Excellent work to the witness and OKCPD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
wow i remember when the Norman police covered up a child molester in norman schools for years because he was a son of someone who worked there!
glad they at least caught one of them!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys but if it was for revenge purposes I'm against that type of action. Let the law take its course.

It might have felt good to do and the guy probably deserved a more intensive beating but it was wrong.

I know of what I speak. He's just inviting trouble against himself and his family and it might hurt the prosecution of the man.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry guys but if it was for revenge purposes I'm against that type of action. Let the law take its course.

It might have felt good to do and the guy probably deserved a more intensive beating but it was wrong.

I know of what I speak. He's just inviting trouble against himself and his family and it might hurt the prosecution of the man.

Sad, but true.

I'm not saying he didn't have it coming, I'm saying he probably shouldn't have got it.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The way I understand (from reading several different stories) is the guy showed up to the bus stop and messed with the kid. Kid went home told parents and parents were waiting the next day. Dad confronted perv and whooped his ass then held him for police.

As much as I would have loved to beat that perv to death, in the laws eyes, the Dad is the BG for day #2. We have some pretty pathetic judges in this state. From the whooping he appears to have taken, that could mean a slap on the wrist and no prison time.

Would I have done the right thing, called the cops and reported it, or found the perv and made a road trip to an undisclosed location in central Kansas were a new foundation was being poured? hard to say. I didn't do the right thing back in 1991 when I had a similar situation happen to a member of my family. A good Cop, sympathetic father and Gods grace granted me a pass.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
tenor-6.gif

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks I understand some of you think violence isn't a deterance to crime and you may think it is mean what the father did. I get it. I understand your side. I do definitely agree that the father may be in for legally and that's sad.
Pedofiles are some of the biggest monsters walking the face of this planet and putting them in jail for a few years will not cure them! They must be separated from potential victims for the rest of their lives. And if they have family. Particularly children they should never be left alone with them for any amount of time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom