OKCPD arrests 110 people at street racing takeover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok, So if the people of Oklahoma buy guns - but there's only (3) gun ranges in the entire state. Now what?
Sounds like a good business opportunity, that's why we have more than 3 gun ranges in OK.
Maybe you could round up some investment money and build a couple of places for kids to race cars.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My family always raced and many times on the street.
There are some places to get it done but it was never a gathering of a bunch of people and vehicles.

I do not like that idea at all.
But for the most part I do not like crowds of people.

Would I get in trouble as a kid for drag racing? NO did my kids? NO.
I drag raced against my uncles and my dad at times.

It's going to happen but that crowd gathering thing is just asking for the law to show up.

Here is another OKC police bust I think they should do all the time.
I44 and SW 29th street on ramp.
Buddy just got off work at FAA and went for food and went to get on the highway and OKC PD was there stopping every vehicle that used the ramp.

Checking for valid license and insurance.
My friend said the place was littered with vehicles parked to the side on the grass.

The officer told him that he was the first vehicle all night that was legal.

What does that tell you?
I would love to see more of these setups.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okc misdemeanor citation system has two different classifications. One is a simple citation that only requires a signature and then you’re free to go.

The other is Jury Division (JD) which requires being taken into custody, transported to jail, bail assigned and paid before release.

When a vehicle is impounded, an inventory of contents is required which is probably when the guns were discovered. Whether or not they were stolen or legally possessed? Unknown.

I read some of the comments on FB and lot of them were whining because they weren’t allowed to call their parents before being transported to jail. Others were claiming police brutality. Who knows, i wasn’t there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom